The School of MOXIE is growing! Please note new contact information below:
- Community Outreach and Engagement -- In support of MOXIE Theatre's 11th Season of producing stereotype defying work, the School of MOXIE provides audience engagement events to enrich our patrons' theatre-going experience. Outreach events include: Post-Show Talkbacks with Cast, Directors, Playwrights and Artistic Team; Panel Discussions with Experts from the Community; Group Events and Pre-Show Receptions; Student Matinees for School Groups. For more information, please contact Megan Brookover (Community Engagement Coordinator) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- MOXIE in the Schools -- In Collaboration with VAPA and the San Diego Unified School District, MOXIE Theatre professional offer In-School-Seminars, Professional Development Seminars and Common Core Supported Workshops. Please contact us at 858-598-7620 or email Nicole Cantalupo (Education Programs Manager) at email@example.com to find out how MOXIE Theatre professionals can visit you.
- Internship Programs -- We are thrilled at the success of our new Internship program supporting High School students in their professional development and providing role models for young theatre makers. Internships are available in Production, Marketing, Technical and Administrative Departments. For more information, please contact Nicole Reis (Production Manager) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mentorship Programs -- Thanks to support from an SDG&E grant, we are implementing a brand new mentorship program for middle school and high school students. Please email Nicole Cantalupo (Education Programs Manager) at email@example.com for more information.
- Community Acting Classes for Professionals and Beginners -- Community Classes include: Audition Workshop, Monologue Coaching, Advanced Scene Study, Intro to Acting, Physical Theatre Workshop, and many others. Private Lessons are also available for experienced younger students age 13-18 interested in working on character development, developing audition monologues and enhancing performance technique in a personalize, supportive environment. Please email Nicole Cantalupo (Education Programs Manager) at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
-- updated 9/27/2015 --